In order to print the images you created, you'll have to follow a few steps (you might want to print these):
1. Make the window with your images the active window by clicking anywhere in that window.
2. Press "Alt" and "PrtScn" at the same time on your keyboard - this makes a copy of the active screen.
3. Open an image viewing program such MS Paint or Photoshop.
4. Create a new file and click paste (this should paste a snapshot of your screen into the image program).
5. You should now be able to print from the image program - one thing to remember, depending on how large of a screen you have, you might need to modify your image slightly or adjust your printer settings in order to make your pictures fit on your page.
6. Good luck!